BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, August 03, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday to me!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!



N.B. It's actually August 24 right now, 21 whole days after my August 3 birthday, but I haven't had any real access to the internet in over a month, and so I wasn't able to post on my birthday (or any other day for that matter - thus the no posting since July 16 thing). Now, though, I am back and settled in France, and I look forward to writing about and posting pictures of all of my summer adventures!!!! Good times have been had!

3 things said:

guillaume said...

bon anniversaire!!!

Cathryn said...

Yay Riverdales age!! I can't wait to read all about your adventures. You have about a thousand emails waiting for you all about *my* summer adventures... =)

No rush, btw. They're mostly informational =p

Unknown said...

Very late happy birthday! This is Joe M. I'll make sure to check out your blog more often...